Over the past decade, the world has changed a lot. This is noticeable in many industries, including the world of home appliances. One of the most popular household inventions was the creation of a microwave. The microwave oven is an indispensable assistant at home and in the office. In order to figure out which is good for you, let’s look at what microwaves are and what they can do.
Types of Microwaves
Depending on the type, the furnace is divided into: microwave solo, microwave grill, microwave with grill and convection, multifunctional microwave.
- Microwave solos are the simplest models in which only present the main function of heating food with microwaves.
- Microwave with a grill has one or two built-in grills that allow you to fry the crust on the food.
- Microwave convection. In such furnaces, a special fan is built in, which conditions the air, which ensures more uniform and efficient heating.
- Multifunctional microwaves may have the functions of a steamer or bread maker.
The amount of dishes that you can put into it and, accordingly, the amount of food that can be cooked depends on the volume of the microwave. Most microwave ovens have a volume from 17 to 42 liters. Medium and most popular one can be considered a furnace with a volume of 23-28 liters.
Power of Microwave Oven
For average use, it is recommended to buy a microwave oven with a microwave power of 800-900 watts, a grill power of 1000 watts and a convection power of 1900-2000 watts.
Features of Internal Coating
From the quality of the inner coating furnace will depend on the reliability and durability of its work. Most often in the microwave ovens found coating of enamel, ceramic or stainless steel. Coating of enamel is most often “low cost” furnace. Ceramic coating is found in more expensive models, it has a number of advantages, but also a number of disadvantages, so the best type of microwave coating is considered to be a stainless steel coating.
Microwave Oven Control
Like other electrical devices, microwave ovens have their own controls. In the new microwaves, basically, there are such types of controls:
- Mechanical. This is the simplest control, which is carried out using an ordinary rotary switch.
- Push button. With this control, the furnace operation is regulated by pressing the buttons and selecting the appropriate parameters.
- Touch The touch control in a microwave oven is inherently similar to the push-button, but instead of buttons, you need to click on the touch panel.
And now, when you are heavily armed with information, we are sure that you know which microwave oven is perfect for you and you can easily pick it up, taking into account all your preferences and needs.